The existing safety regulations will remain in effect, with one important addition: you must be in possession of a certificate if you intend to access the KLM Cargo site. You must show this certificate, along with your ID, on entering the site. The certificate serves to confirm that you are fully aware of the KLM Cargo regulations.Who needs to do it?
What do you need to do?
- All visitors including truck drivers picking up or dropping off cargo.
- Go to Visit Cargo
- Enter your email address
- Select a language (Dutch, English, French or German)
- Select the ‘Trucker´ option
- A video will be shown explaining the safety regulations. You must watch this video until the end.
- You will receive the certificate as evidence that you have viewed the full video
- This certificate will be emailed to you
- Print the certificate or save it to your phone
- Keep the certificate to hand when you intend to access the KLM Cargo site
- Check that your certificate is still valid
- It is recommended that you obtain the certificate before accessing the KLM Cargo facility: KLM Cargo does not provide access to on-site computers or an internet connection.
- Note the certificate is valid for six months. The expiry date is stated on the certificate.
You must access the Visit Cargo website again before this date to renew your certificate. Make sure you do this in good time prior to its expiry.
In case of any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit KLM Cargo