We are committed to expanding our network each season with attractive new opportunities. For this winter we are proud to announce again the start of some highly attractive NEW scheduled services:
- From Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)we will continue this winter our services to Fortaleza (FOR) – Brazil on our A330-200 (3x/week), which we successfully started last summer.
- Also from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) we will return this winter to San José (SJO) – Costa Ricaon our 777 (3x/week), Colombo (CMB) – Sri Lanka on our Dreamliner (2x/week), Port Louis (MRU) – Mauritius on our Dreamliner (3x/week) and Miami (MIA) - USA on our A330.
- From Paris Charles de Gaulle (CDG) we will continue this winter our services to Fortaleza (FOR) – Brazil on our A340 (3x/week), Mahé (SEZ) – Seychelles on our A340 (3x/week), Nairobi (NBO) – Kenya on our 787 Dreamliner (3x/week), Seattle (SEA) – USA on our A330 (3x/week) and Taipei (TPE) – Taiwan on our 777 (2x/week).
- From both hubs, AMS and CDG, we increased frequencies to several destinations (e.g. from AMS daily flights to EZE and SCL, from CDG more flights to e.g. JFK, HND AND KIX)
- In cooperation with our joint venture partner Delta Cargo we offer ample cargo capacity on their North Atlantic routes to/from Europe.
Last but not least, we will have ample main-deck capacity to offer, either with our mix of Boeing 747-combi and freighter aircraft out of Amsterdam, or with our Boeing 777 freighter services out of Paris Charles de Gaulle.