You want the very best for your dog or cat? We do too. Our well-trained staff treats your companion with love and respect. Depending on its races, its weight and of its country of destination, your pets can either travel in the cabin, in the hold or by freight (click here to read all conditions KLM
). For freight transportation, animals are welcomed in our climate-controlled, pressurized cargo compartments to ensure your pet´s safety and well-being.Excellent treatment
• Our well-trained staff makes sure your Bella or Buddy is the last to be loaded on
the plane and the first to come off happy & healthy!
• Kennels are cleaned in transit and on arrival, if possible and necessary
• During transit cats and dogs are temporarily housed in larger kennels and given food
and water in our hubs.
• Dog-walking service
• Cats get their own litter box
• AIR FRANCE KLM MARTINAIR Cargo is a member of the International Pet and
Animal Transportation Association (IPATA)Freight forwarding specialists for pets
At Air France-KLM Cargo, the freight transportation of cats and dogs require the assistance of a freight forwarder with specific competence in pets transportation.
Freight forwarders will be in charge of organizing the entire transportation service
(e.g. : issuance of the airway bill, health and veterinary´s requirements, etc.
For information purposes, please find below, in random order, a list of freight forwarders which work with Air France-KLM Cargo from (metropolitan) France and Amsterdam, and have such knowledge in pets´ transportation.