Improvement programmes are always in place and running at all levels. These improvement actions form an integral part of our business plans and regular management reviews.
- We jointly implemented Cargo iQ, the common language between the various players in the global supply chain. Cargo iQ performance data is made available and used as a reference to discuss regular performance results with customers.
- Our dialogue with customers is frequent and is maintained at various levels.
- For a selected group of customers we offer the Customised Web Pages.
- Each year, we conduct customer satisfaction surveys in order to ascertain where we can improve or should perhaps refocus on services.
- We have engineered products and processes in such a way that we can meet additional security, temperature control and any other transport requirements.
- Claims and complaints are analysed for corrective action.
Joint Quality Policy