Improvement programmes are always in place and running at all levels. These improvement actions form an integral part of our business plans and regular management reviews. One of the cornerstones is that the operating carriers are ISO 9001:2000 certified at their own Hub. Furthermore:
- We jointly implemented Cargo iQ, the common language between the various players in the global supply chain. Cargo iQ performance data is made available and used as a reference to discuss regular performance results with customers.
- Our dialogue with customers is frequent and is maintained at various levels.
- For a selected group of customers we offer the Customised Web Pages.
- Each year, we conduct customer satisfaction surveys in order to ascertain where we can improve or should perhaps refocus on services.
- We have engineered products and processes in such a way that we can meet additional security, temperature control and any other transport requirements.
- Claims and complaints are analysed for corrective action.