Latest update: 27 January 15:00 hours (CET)
1. Due to Corona restrictions, Air France is forced to cancel all flights from CDG to HKG (passenger, freighter and cargo-only) until 26 March 2022. KL flights are not impacted.
2. Due to increasing numbers of Covid infections among our handling staff, we unfortunately are facing reduced handling capacity at our Paris hub. In order to mitigate the impact, we’ve implemented the following restrictions:
- New bookings for loose shipments up to 7 m3 to/via CDG
- BUP bookings
- Allotment bookings
- Bookings from Far East
- Bookings via CDG to NOU, PPT, PTP, FDF, CAY and RUN
- Bookings for Valuables, Live Animals and Express
These restrictions have been updated in our booking system and are effective immediately and until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience.
In case of operational disturbances (severe weather conditions, industrial action, etc.) AIR FRANCE KLM MARTINAIR Cargo will do their utmost to provide you with accurate and timely information on the situation. Please check this page regularly for updates on the current situation. We would also like to invite you to use our Track and Trace solution to get a full view of your shipments and get relevant notice. Your local customer service office - or sales representative will be happy to assist you in any case.
Go to our network page for more information about our current Winter Network.