AIR FRANCE KLM MARTINAIR Cargo is the specialized air cargo business of the Air France KLM Group. We offer a worldwide network of 457 destinations from our two hubs, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
AIR FRANCE KLM MARTINAIR Cargo is a key player in the air cargo industry. Through the combined fleet of our three airlines, we transport a wide variety of goods to all corners of the globe. We complement the large cargo belly capacity of our passenger fleet with the reasoned and flexible main deck capacity of our 747 Combis and full freighter aircraft. Through this flexible concept we are able to offer a wide range of services and solutions to the market, providing seamless connections across the world. Our two hubs, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, are ideally located (only 398 kilometers away from each other) to allow for flexibility in reaching your final destination. More than ever, we are committed to quality and simplicity to match your shipping requirements.
- 2 Hubs – Paris Charles de Gaulle and Amsterdam Schiphol
- 1.2 million tons of cargo flown
- €2.3 billion combined revenue
- 457 destinations across 157 countries (including trucking stations)
- 172 long haul passenger aircraft
- 6 full freighter aircraft
- 1,100 weekly flown frequencies (long haul and full freighter)
- 208,000 m² warehouse floor surface
- 4.145 employees worldwide
SkyTeam Cargo is the world's only global air cargo alliance, which also makes us the most reliable and comprehensive alliance! Thanks to the joint expertise of our partners from multiple countries, we bridge the globe while offering you the most extensive network, clearly defined product lines and seamless transfer of services.