- You can now cancel a booking (prior to shipment acceptance)
- You can now change your booking to another date
Profile: mySettings & Company settings
- Delete myCargo users (if you are the admin)
- Assign preset roles to myCargo users in your company: Commercial role (can do everything) or Operational role (can view most, no rates, cannot make quotes or bookings)
- Set default URN: when you have more than 1 branch you manage from myCargo you can define which one loads at logon.
- Edit your mobile phone number. Will enable messaging through SMS, Whatsapp in future solutions we plan to offer.
- Change your password from the mySettings page
- When you change notification settings we nowshow a confirmation message
- We will move you to the best localized website we can match you with. If you are in Germany, we show AFKLCargo for Germany, not the Worldwide website.
- We recognize our WhatCounts customers and will show them the WhatCounts logo with a link to the WhatCounts page
- We show GrandTrophy points in the dashboard and explain how to interpret the number shown. Also in the Company profile page the status can be found now.
- The tiles in the dashboard load quicker, stay in fixed location and you can click through before all data is shown.
- We added Promo rates to the Find a rate chapter in myCargo. You can find now Market Rates, Contract Rates and Promotional Rates.
- We made some small improvements to the Other Charges chapter. You can see OC for any country, export them to excel. Codes are ordered alphabetically and Destination codes are explained (click with mouse). The disclaimer text takes up less space.
- You Can now upload files up to 5 megabytes (was <2mb)
- You can change the Commodity Group yourself if it isn´t correctly pre-loaded
- You can see your own reference in the overview
- It is easier to select your company, names are written in full and all readable as we stacked the labels
- We make more clear what the aircraft type is , if this changes during a week for the same route.
- When exporting to Excel we show in 2 characters the weekday instead only 1, to prevent confusion between T(uesdays) and T(Thursdays)
Track and Trace
• For your shipments which need cooling you can read the actual temperature of the cooler in the Amsterdam station (as in Paris)
• Your myShipments list is improved as well as the quality of the information. Our online survey showed that you like the new designs a lot, we´re happy to hear that.